It's my 100th post!!!
I don't have anything profound to share, so I thought I would do a "photo documentary" of my children. These are some of my favorite pictures of my children when they were much younger. This is in reverse chronological order because it is so hard to move photos around on Blogger (anyone else have that problem?)
1. Easter Sunday 2008
Joy, Evan, Hope and Faith
2. This is Evan at the Great Wolf Lodge when he was just over one year old (January 2006).
Check out that wild hair! We finally had to cut it because everyone thought we
had 4 girls!
4. Here is Faith on a camping trip in 2002, when she was 2 years old.
5. Faith, just over age 1. We had just moved to this house and she was just learning to walk.
It was so funny to watch her try to maneuver on the tile floor.
6. Faith on her first birthday, full of spaghetti!
She calls it her "crabby" picture.
7. Here is Joy when she was about 9 months old, in 2001.
8. Hope, on Mother's Day 2001. She was 2 years old.
9. Joy and Hope in my parents' yard in the summer of 2001.
They were 7 months and 2 years old.