Sunday, March 8, 2009

Addendum to Struggling with Sin

My husband knows me better than I think he does.

As I was writing the previous post, "Struggling with Sin", he came to me and said, "The kids know you love them and they know your heart."

I laughed and asked him if he had just read over my shoulder.

He said, "No, but I know that's what you were thinking." (OK, you gotta really give my husband credit here -how many women would tell you that their husband KNOWS what they are thinking!)

"I just wish I was getting better at being a Mom," I lamented.

And he lovingly replied, "You are."

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment on my blog! Nice to meet you, and I'll be back to read more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet encouragement from your husband. And I think we all desire to be better moms. Remember, you are normal. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great hubby!!! Jon and I are still working on the mind-reading thing. But we're only at the 5-year mark...there's still time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind words. Most of the time, I admittedly feel like the stereotypical 'clueless guy', but there are moments... :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, you will make me the happiest blogger in blogdom!