Saturday, July 18, 2009

PUI

I'm posting under the influence. Yes, I've had a few - 2 "glasses" of wine (large plastic party cups, actually) and a bottle and a half of "organic beer" made with rice and sorghum or some such other thing that I can't quite remember at this moment, and I'm too tired to go downstairs to find out the official contents of the bottles of beer I drank.

So, yes, this is the night of the big 40th birthday party. Quite fun. A great reunion with high school friends. We all turned out to be an interesting bunch of people. Except me, I guess. I always feel like, when I speak, I can't say anything intelligent. That's why I blog.

But it was enjoyable sitting around listening to people's various adventures in the 20 years since high school. And drinking organic beer.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, glad you had a great time and hope your trip home today was less eventful that the one there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen!
    It sounds like it was fun seeing your high school friends again. I know how you feel about being insecure in social situations - at least I am. I think you are so smart and funny. I am sure everyone else thinks so too!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering....why ORGANIC beer? And is it any good? Somehow you don't seem quite as "loose" as usual. Perhaps drinking has a paradoxical effect on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun time! And, you know, wine is good for you, so congrats on your healthy choices ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, you will make me the happiest blogger in blogdom!