Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Did You Notice?

Did you see the drastic new improvement to my blog??? I'll give you a few minutes and see if you notice it on your own.











Anyone?






That annoying empty box (with the occasional message "internet explorer cannot open this page") is GONE! Yeah! I actually commissioned my friend Maryellen to get rid of the dumb thing for me because she knows HTML and I don't (which is no doubt how it got there in the first place - I experimented with one too many ad designs, most of which are now not appearing on my blog the way they should either. . .but that's a task for another day.) I'm sure for all the months of agony it caused me by simply being there, she was able to get rid of it in 2 minutes.

You might have noticed by now that I don't invest a lot in the appearance of my blog. No cutesy bells and whistles. No fun little gadgets. I like to simply draw people in with my words.

That, and I haven't the foggiest stinkin' idea how to do those things.

Some day, I may actually investigate how to add some fun and eye-popping gizmos to my blog. But for now, you're stuck with my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment, you will make me the happiest blogger in blogdom!